BMP 037 When To Quit Your Job: How To Know When To Stay And When To Go
“When To Quit Your Job” focuses on the signs of when it is time to consider a transition versus when you may be better off staying in your current role and making it work for you.
When Is It Time To Quit Your Job Discussion Points
- First, Brent discusses why it’s important to love what you do.
- Second, why this topic is being discussed now.
- Third, Brent‘s Venn Diagram of the ideal job.
- Fourth, what makes people want to stay at a company?
- Fifth, what makes people want to leave a job?
- Sixth, the value of knowing what you’re running from.
- Seventh, when does it make sense to leave?
- Eighth, Jamie‘s story of why and when she left her corporate career.
- Ninth, key takeaways from a listener who recently quit his job.
Jamie Richardson is the Business Minutia Podcast producer and has worked as a freelance writer and editor for 15 years. She is the Legacy Director for Wonder Voyage.
Business Minutia Podcast
Brent Richardson is the owner, operator, and interviewer for Business Minutia. He has worked in an international engineering company since 2000. During that time, he has also served as a youth pastor and worked for a non-profit both as an adventure travel leader on youth pilgrimages and as a board member. He believes that the training he has received in leading volunteers has helped him in the corporate world as well.
Sign Up To Stay
In The Loop
Our newsletter sends the latest news and guest insights straight to your inbox.
Leave a Comment