BMP 050 Small Business Toolbox: 5 Essential Tools To Succeed As An Entrepreneur
Small Business Toolbox walks through the top five lessons shared by entrepreneurs in the Business Minutia Podcast’s first 50 episodes.
Small Business Toolbox Topics Discussed
- First, the mindset of small business owners.
- Second, why time management is essential for entrepreneurs.
- In addition, listen to interviews with Brett Boyd, Kris Hochart, Kathy Fielder.
- Third, why coaching and mentoring are essential for small business owners.
- In addition, listen to the interviews with Bob Barrese, Andrea Anderson, and Brett Boyd.
- Fourth, what we learned about the necessity for great customer service.
- In addition, listen to the interviews with Colby Gardner, Walter Boyd, and Dave Borski.
- Fifth, why an innovative mindset is essential for small business owners.
- In addition, listen to the interviews with Aaron Fletcher, Kathy Fielder, and Andrea Anderson.
- Sixth, the value of self-awareness to small business owners.
- In addition, listen to interviews with Jessica Vittorio, Mary Ann Connor, and Ken Janke.
Freelance Writer and BMP Producer
Jamie Richardson is the Business Minutia Podcast producer and has worked as a freelance writer and editor for 15 years. Also, she is the Legacy Director for Wonder Voyage.
Business Minutia Podcast
Brent Richardson is the owner, operator, and interviewer for Business Minutia. He has worked in an international engineering company since 2000. During that time, he has also served as a youth pastor and worked for a non-profit both as an adventure travel leader on youth pilgrimages and as a board member. He believes that the training he has received in leading volunteers has helped him in the corporate world as well.