BMP 042 Networking for Extroverts
Networking for Extroverts tackles the complicated subject of how extroverts can harness their habits to become more successful in the workplace.
Networking for Extroverts Topics Discussed
- Firstly, Brent shares how to be self-aware about how you are perceived.
- Secondly, understand what a bully is in the workplace and how to avoid that perception.
- Thirdly, how to get feedback as an extrovert.
- Fourthly, avoid flirtatious tendencies.
- Fifthly, don’t force introverts out of their comfort zone.
- Sixthly, sharpen your skills using the 60/40 rule.
- Seventhly, don’t dominate the conversation.
- Eighthly, how to be inclusive.
- Ninthly, avoid being a gossip or cliquish.
- Tenthly, the value of being strategic with your time and conversations.
- Eleventhly, the importance of practicing your storytelling.
- Twelfthly, avoid provoking for shock value.
Freelance Writer and BMP Producer
Jamie is a freelance writer, editor, and homeschool mom to three teenagers. Though she often feels like a professional juggler, her schedule is full of things that bring her joy and purpose including her passion project, Legacy Voyages.
Business Minutia Podcast
Brent Richardson is the owner, operator, and interviewer for Business Minutia. He has worked in an international engineering company since 2000. During that time, he has also served as a youth pastor and worked for a non-profit both as an adventure travel leader on youth pilgrimages and as a board member. He believes that the training he has received in leading volunteers has helped him in the corporate world as well.
Sign Up To Stay
In The Loop
Our newsletter sends the latest news and guest insights straight to your inbox.
Leave a Comment