BMP 010 Horrible Co-Workers Part 2: Unresponsive, Know-It-Alls, One-Uppers, Woah Is Me, and TMI
Horrible Co-Workers can be exhausting. In Part 2 of our series, Host Brent Richardson and Producer Jamie Richardson discuss five more types of difficult people:
- Unresponsive Earl and Edith
- Know-It-All Nicole and Nate
- One-Up Wade and Wanda
- Woah Is Me Whitney and Walter and
- TMI Tom and Tina
Horrible Co-Workers Keys
- First, Brent reminds us that we all have these flaws. Being able to deal with all kinds of people comes from having a relationship with them and valuing them as individuals.
- Second, Brent and Jamie cover what drives us crazy about each kind of co-worker.
- Next, we discuss the positive side of each character trait.
- In addition, we offer tips on how to respond to each type of co-worker.
- Relatable stories of Brent and Jamie’s personal experiences with co-workers are sprinkled throughout.
- Finally, Kristy Wendel shares her first-hand experience with TMI Tom who happened to be her boss.
Call To Action
We want your feedback. Kristy shared a complicated story. How would you handle it if you were in that situation? Join our chat on the Facebook Discussion Group. Not on Facebook? Shoot us an email instead.
Your Next Great Listen
Like this episode? You might also enjoy Part 1 of this series.
In addition, this episode discussed parts of BMP 007 on Work-Life Balance and BMP 009 on Pursuing Feedback.
BMP 009 Pursuing Feedback with Rodney Miranda
BMP 007 How Work-Life Balance and Self-Awareness Increase Productivity with Michael Fleming.
BMP 008 Horrible Co-Workers featuring Wesley Hirsch.
Video: Lady carries Zoom phone to the restroom.
Freelance Writer and BMP Producer
Jamie Richardson is the Business Minutia Podcast producer and has worked as a freelance editor and writer for 15 years. Her work has appeared in multiple print and online publications including Dallas Morning News, Huff Post, Chicken Soup for the Soul, and Wow! Women on Writing. She is the Wonder Voyage Legacy Director where she connects investors with meaningful projects around the globe.
Business Minutia Podcast
Brent Richardson is the owner, operator, and interviewer for Business Minutia. He has worked in an international engineering company since 2000. During that time, he has also served as a youth pastor and worked for a non-profit both as an adventure travel leader on youth pilgrimages and as a board member. He believes that the training he has received in leading volunteers has helped him in the corporate world as well.
Sign Up To Stay
In The Loop
Our newsletter sends the latest news and guest insights straight to your inbox.
Leave a Comment