BMP 036 Customer Service Principles: How To Connect With Your Client To Transform Your Business
Customer service is essential to any company’s success. This week, Brent Richardson talks to Gardner Tours owner Colby Gardner about the principles of customer service that have completely transformed his business.
Customer Service Tips Discussed
- First, why it’s important to do the behind-the-scenes logistics well.
- Second, why hospitality is essential.
- Third, being genuine and transparent.
- Fourth, Brent shares the way he connects with new people.
- Fifth, Colby’s trick for connecting with people.
- Sixth, what these principles look like in corporate work.
- Seventh, what to do when people don’t respond to your relationship-building question.
- Eighth, dealing with angry customers.
- Finally, how to get in touch with Colby to experience Cuba with Colby’s exceptional customer service.
Owner, Gardner Tours
Colby has been in the travel industry since 2010. He launched Gardner Tours in 2017 and has guided over 50 groups to seven different destinations around the world. His number one goal is to continue giving travelers the most unforgettable, high-quality experiences in incredible destinations via Gardner Tours’ model of storytelling and personal touches of hospitality.
Business Minutia Podcast
Brent Richardson is the owner, operator, and interviewer for Business Minutia. He has worked in an international engineering company since 2000. During that time, he has also served as a youth pastor and worked for a non-profit both as an adventure travel leader on youth pilgrimages and as a board member. He believes that the training he has received in leading volunteers has helped him in the corporate world as well.
Sign Up To Stay
In The Loop
Our newsletter sends the latest news and guest insights straight to your inbox.
Leave a Comment